View/Pay My Account View/Pay My Account

Experiencing difficulty connecting
to our online service: click here

Report An Outage 24/7
(865) 475-2032 Jefferson & Sevier County
(423) 586-4755 Hamblen County
(865) 828-5225 Grainger County

High Bill Concerns

Members who have concerns about a high electric bill may contact our Member Services Department at extension 1174 to discuss those concerns. We are able to provide to our members a complete history of their electrical usage. This information is helpful in determining whether the increase is relative to the past month or over the same time a year ago. Additional information may also be available through our office, concerning your electrical use. After initial conversations, a representative may be available to complete a field check on the meter in question. After this inspection, the representative would be glad to discuss further options in discerning consumption and charges.


Please refer to our Home Energy Suite for additional information on usage. This link is accessible from our homepage.