Appalachian Electric Cooperative provides several convenient options to pay your electric bill.
Members may pay their bill at AEC's office - located at 1109 Hill Drive, New Market TN
Payments by US Mail may be sent to AEC, P. O. Box 710 Jefferson City, TN 37760
Appalachian Electric Cooperative
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. M-F
Non-Office Hours: Night Deposit Box (Check or money order only) - payments are processed next business day.
AEC Kiosk - Fast & Easy
Located at our main office - 1109 Hill Drive, New Market.. All Kiosks take payments 24 hours per day by cash, check or credit card.These payments are credited immediately in real time.
For your convenience, we have additional payment kiosks located inside Fast Stop Markets in the following locations:
1008 Highway 92, Jefferson City
5056 West Andrew Johnson Highway, Morristown
1041 Highway 92, Dandridge
3507 East Andrew Johnson Highway, Morristown
Convenient Community locations
- Citizens Bank & Trust – Rutledge & Bean Station
- Commercial Bank - Bean Station, Morristown
- Citizens National Bank – Dandridge, Jefferson City, Kodak & White Pine.
- Citizens Bank of New Tazewell – Bean Station & Morristown
- Colonial Loan – Morristown (Radio Center)
- First Bank - Jefferson City & Dandridge
- First Peoples Bank – Jefferson City, Alpha, Dandridge & Strawberry Plains
- First Tennessee Bank – Dandridge, Morristown & White Pine (Bank Customers Only)
- Home Trust – Jefferson City & Morristown
- New South Credit Union – Rutledge
- Regions Bank – Jefferson City & Morristown (Bank Customers Only)
- Rutledge Hardware – Rutledge
- Tennessee State Bank – Kodak & Jefferson City
- US Bank – Jefferson City
- US Bank – (branch inside Food City) Dandridge
Click here to pay your bill online.
Automatic Bank Draft
Sign up for both ACH (the amount of your electric bill is deducted from your checking account) and our paperless E-bill option and receive a $1 credit on your bill each month, for as long as you maintain service with us. Complete this form or contact us at extension 1107.
Pay by Phone
To pay by phone using a credit card, please contact AEC and press #2 for our Interactive Voice Response System and follow the automated prompt.
Levelized Billing program
This plan allows residential members who have been established at current locations for twelve months or longer to pay an average monthly amount no matter the cost of the actual bill. Sign-up for participation in the plan is allowed from April 1 through October 31, each year. The Levelized Billing amount will be calculated as follows: previous 12 month kWh usage, multiplied by the current retail rates, then multiplied by 1.05. This amount, plus the base customer charges will be divided by 12 months. This will equal the Levelized Billing amount. This payment is reviewed monthly with the above formula plus any balance and if warranted, the payment adjusted.
The meter will continue to be read each month, and the member’s actual usage will be used to reconcile their account. The Levelized Billing Program is subject to cancellation at any time due to:
- Termination of electric service by the customer.
- Failure to make any payment within 10 days after the due date.
- Upon request by either party.