Update - Member Information
Jefferson Coronavirus Response: visit http://www.jeffersoncogis.org/
- Due to the continued hardships that our members are facing, AEC is announcing the postponement of electric service disconnections through April 30th.
The energy cost that you owe will still be due; but may be postponed through payment arrangements. We continue to leverage all available resources
to provide assistance to our membership. Please contact us at ext. 1820 for additional resources. Thank you.
- AEC offices in New Market are close to the public and will remain closed until further notice.
- AEC's drive-thru window will remain open during regular business hours.
- Payment locations include phone, kiosk, bank locations and online options. For a complete list of locations, click here.
- Convenience fees have been removed for all Kiosk payments.at all AEC locations in the service area.
- For payment arrangements, please contact our Bookkeeping Department at ext. 1820
- New Residential Service Applications are now located on our website. Click here to be taken to the page
- You may fill in the form online, save to your computer and email to firstname.lastname@example.org We accept fax and U.S. Mail also
- Electric Permits may be obtained online by visiting www.core.tn.gov
- on the left side of the screen under "new user', select "Register a new account"
- To purchase a permit:
- Select "apply for New Type of License, Permit or Registration"
- Then select "Permits - Electrical and Residential"
- Choose the application for the permit you wish to purchase
- Follow the steps to complete the application
- Submit payment
- If you need assistance, please call the State Office at 615-741-7170
- Electrical Inspections must be requested by calling 615-741-7170
- All Energy Audits and Inspections in the field will be canceled until further notice.
- AEC's Assembly Room has been closed for public events.
- If members have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 865-475-2032, 865-828-5225 or 423-586-4755
As further information becomes available, we will update this page. Thank you for your patience and understanding.